Monday, December 29, 2008

Things I love

I thought it would be nice to think about the small things I love in my life. Obviously I love God, my husband, my family and friends, etc., so I'm not including that kind of stuff on this list. Just the little things. I think if you can find happiness in little things, it goes a long way toward a happy life.

1. Living in our own house, which has a dishwasher, central air and heat, and a garbage disposal.
2. Queen. I got their greatest hits for Christmas, and Freddie Mercury is so amazing.
3. The ability to watch my favorite TV shows online.
4. Being literate. I love to read.
5. Being blessed with enough money to give some away.
6. Singing in my car.
7. Thinking about what is really going on on Lost.
8. The Office.
9. Living in a college town.
10. Living near family.
11. Having Atticus curl up with me to nap, and getting a break from how he spends his waking hours, which is attacking my feet.
12. Revisiting books I love. It's like seeing old friends again.
13. The ability to keep up with real live old friends via Facebook.
14. Florida football.
15. Old family pictures.
16. Fresh flowers.
17. The smell of our Christmas tree.
18. The smell of rain.
19. Living in a subtropical climate.
20. Daydreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment