Friday, December 12, 2008

Matron of Honor


So to end my week of teaching successes and busyness, my sister Suzanne and her boyfriend Mike got engaged yesterday! Yay! So I will be the matron of honor, which I'm really excited about, except for the fact that since I'm married, I have to be the matron of honor, which sounds super-old and not sexy. I feel like I should gain 50 pounds and have some gray hair. But all of that is not that important, because my sister is getting married! She is at my house right now and we're looking at wedding magazines together. Mostly we're just deciding which haute couture dresses are ugly. I'm really excited to help with the wedding planning because I get the fun of planning without the stress of being the bride. Cary wants to help taste-test cake, a job which he says is important for the brother-in-law of the bride. MmmmmMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment