Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Emily Needs

I saw this on Facebook. I typed in "emily needs" on google and I'm writing down the top 10 things it came up with. I'm posting it here instead of Facebook so I don't annoy people with the tagging.

1. Emily needs to give Tim food in Social Studies today.      Ummm... right.
2. Emily needs new painting skills.    Or any painting skills.
3. Emily needs your phone numbers.    This is not working out too well so far.
4. Emily needs to get her Tortillas on Vimeo.    I'm about to give up on this list.
5. Emily needs advice.    Okay, that's more like it. I generally could use some advice.
6. Emily needs help deciding how to cut her hair.    No, I like my hair the way it is!
7. Emily needs more light on her face.   An ad for Flickr, but a little more light couldn't hurt.
8. Emily needs a job.   I have a job. I just need benefits.
9. Emily needs an iTunes gift card.   Ain't that the truth.
10. Emily needs lifelong support.    Yes! This is one that google finally got right! I do need and want lifelong support... although not in the sense google was talking about, like being on a ventilator.

No comments:

Post a Comment